End of Year High Point Awards Program
The IDHA offers End of the Year High Point Awards for the following categories: Performance, Show, Dressage, Exhibition, Cicero, Janus, and Youth. All Participants (Both Adult & Youth) in this program must be current IDHA members in good standing!
If the show was IDHA sponsored and used IDHA rules, you will receive triple points. If the show was IDHA sponsored but didn’t use IDHA rules, you will receive double points. Any non-IDHA sponsored show will receive single points
*Horses must be three years and older for under-saddle entries.
- Performance – This award is for horses competing in a particular discipline. Competitive driving, reining, eventing, etc.
- Show – This award encompasses IDHA sponsored shows as well as open breed shows attended throughout the year.
- Dressage – This award is given specifically for dressage shows.
- Exhibition – This award is intended for the horse who has done the most to educate and expose the public to our breed each year by attending events such as Equine Affaire, parades, fairs (not showing but if a demo is done), demos etc. and it is not work related. Contact us if you have questions about a particular event.
- Cicero – This will be offered to horses through their second year (until their 3rd birthday) shown in hand. This applies to any IDHA sponsored show as well as open breed shows. *Age as of January of the competing year.
- Janus – This will be offered to horses three and four years of age in their early years under saddle. Once a horse has won this title they will be bumped up into the overall show/performance category. *Age as of January of the competing year.
- Youth – This award is for youth under the age of 18. Points follow the same youth and horse combination throughout the year.
*All points must be in by January 15th following the competing year*
End Of Year Winners-2022
End Of Year Winners-2021
End Of Year Winners-2020
End Of Year Winners-2019
End Of Year Winners-2018
Winners were given the option to chose between multiple awards.